By becoming a member, you’re advocating for a sustainable, efficient, and fast rail network that will reduce congestion, lower emissions, and create thousands of jobs.
What Membership Offers
- Insightful news on activities, progress, and campaigns delivered to your inbox
- Connection to like-minded community members
- Access to web broadcasts
- Knowing that your support is building stronger cities and towns
What Membership Does
- Supports local and state officials working to improve rail service in their communities
- Encourages private-sector investment in both existing and emerging corridors
- Connects state and federal leaders
The High Speed Rail Alliance is a 501(c)3 organization and contributions are tax-deductible.
Other Ways to Give
“High speed trains can enhance the nation’s mobility while tackling significant societal problems such as climate change and the urban-rural divide.”
Other Ways To Get Involved
There are more ways that you can get involved with the HSRA
Do you have a group that would appreciate a presentation from our trained staff and volunteers? Let use know!
Whether you’re an expert in your field or just happen to love trains, we’d love to hear from you! From policy and grassroots organizing to social media and analytics, we have opportunities for everyone to get involved.